Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Day 8

Woke up really depressed today. Hasn't happened in a while. I  thought about where I'm at, who I know and trust, and what I stand for came into question. For every answer to those questions to me was very sad and pathetic. I would elaborate more but phone is about to die again.

Other then that today was an ok day, 'doing the same shit on a different toilet' as they say. Just that people were pissing me off today and the fact that I just let it slide gets me even more irritated. Growing up, I was always taught that if you have nothing good to say, then don't say it. Those principles I have realized today are weak. People who notice this will always take advantage of that one way or another. So why be nice when you're surrounded by fucking idiots with devil horns all the time?

Well to finish things up I have been a 'good boy' so far right now. Was tempted to eat my egg whites w/ toast today but didn't and it pissed me off even further. But whatever, on to a new day.

3 comments:

  1. Reminder: Hate does not drive out hate, only love can do that. (when surrounded by devil-horned idiots, acting like them only puts further ugliness and negativity in the world...therefore do the opposite. Or as ur hero, Jesus once said, "turn the other cheek." Easier said than done, i know.

    PS- For a small fee, i can provide eggs, more delicious, free-range and organic than whatever ur eating ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. only one per month though :/

    ReplyDelete