Total Pageviews

Monday, March 14, 2011

Day 6

Well this past weekend has been somewhat entertaining. I went to go see the movie "Hall Pass." This movie is a romantic comedy about 2 wives who gave their husband 1 week off of marriage. My scale out of 10 for this movie... a 4. It had its funny moments but all in all it was not worth $10.50.

Now onto my sacrifices. I was tricked into sinning on Saturday when I happen to open my phones browser and it automatically went onto facebook. I guess it wasn't too bad because nobody comments or leaves anything on it anyways. I think its due to my sarcastic nature on Facebook. I realize how dependent people are when it comes to these social networking sites to the point that I find it hilarious. I do overdose on the things that I say on there, but to be honest, I don't give a f*ck. So I Immediately close it.

_______

I have more to say but I don't have the time right now to add it on here. Besides, I need to save it for my phone call with Lady V when we do our routine check-up on each other to see if everything is ok. Even though she lives 10000 miles away from me, everyday we speak i feel she is right next to me. Well until next time folks!

Au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment