The day started out great. I followed my schedule to the T: Meditation, Running, Job apps, English lesson. Oh wait, I'm supposed to be doing something now...let's see. Oh yes, dancing. What? Dancing. You see, I've been spending an inordinate amount of time on the internet lately and am trying to reduce that as much as possible. So for approx. an hour in the evenings, I will be hosting private dance parties in my room. Something I used to do all the time as a kid and really enjoyed. And really miss.
Better wrap this up, as I've already wasted 18 of my dance minutes...this was just to state that day one has gone smoothly. Except for the fact that I didn't get my ashes. Then again, that wasn't in my agenda. I walked by church and saw the lights on, but honestly, I just wanted to get my ass inside to have dinner. Oops. Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment