Well folks, today...*sigh* was not so bad. ;D I'll have to be brief since my phone is about to die so bare with me. Today at work there were a couple of occasions I coulda flip-off some people but decided to hold back and continue with my day. Although I noticed something weird today.
I work in an armored truck business and I am a bit over protective with my job and the people I worked with. So usually people who come close to me or my coworker while dealing with money, I turn into the 'Terminator.' Yet the majority of the people that do get close are really Old... I mean, elderly people. Usually the elderly that I encounter are actually very mean but, today they seem very sweet. It could be because I was a bit nicer to them but I am not 100% sure. All I do know was that it was a first.
Other then that, today at work wasn't so bad. Was tempted to check facebook today just because it has become a habit to do so, but remembered why I shouldn't. Didn't realize until now how addictive social networking actually is. I also didn't get my ashes today but as stated before, I was at work. So instead I made my coworker put dirt from the sidewalk onto my forehead and said the 'Our father' 10 times.;p JK.
Well onto day 2. Bon Nuit!
haaaaaaaa! let me tell that one to my mother!
ReplyDelete